Saturday, August 27, 2011

UPDATE!!

Hey Everyone!!
I know I haven't posted in... A WHILE! But a lot has happened since you have heard from me last.
I started a new quarter at school and a new internship!
I work for CrescendoTV, a YouTube Channel that interviews bands! :]
I am one of two interviewers and the lead photographer!
It is the funnest job I have had, and LOVE the fact that we're doing it for the fans!
I would love if you guys could check out the site to see what I've been up to!
www.youtube.com/user/TVcrescendoTV
www.crescendo_tv.com

Here are a couple of the photos that I have taken:

A Skylit Drive - Warped Tour - Milwaukee, WI 2011



Enter Shikari - Warped Tour - Milwaukee, WI 2011



Sleeping With Sirens - All Stars Tour - Milwaukee, WI 2011



Motionless In White - All Stars Tour - Milwaukee, WI 2011



AND MANY MORE!!


So let's see what happens! I'm going to try to keep you guys more updated with what's going on.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment