Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CIRCA SURVIVE

Anthony Green
Venue: Durty Nellie's - Palatine, IL
Circa Survive is a Rock band signed with Atlantic Record,  originally from Philadelphia, PA.
I was so excited when I found out CrescendoTV was going to be interviewing Circa Survive.
I wasn't able to interview, but I was able to meet Anthony, Brendan and Nick.

I have listened to this band since 2007, when they released the album "On Letting Go", and being able to meet and talk to these guys, was amazing! I never was able to see them perform live until the day of the interview. 
DAMN!
The sound of Anthony's voice live compared to cd, is melodically overwhelming. It's the connection of emotion/passion between Anthony and the fans. The best part of the show was seeing how much fun Circa Survive (especially Anthony) was having. Being able to be a part of that experience was one thing, but being able to capture it in the moment; priceless.



Circa Survive Interview - CrescendoTV

Click Here to check out the rest of the photos! 

Circa Survive:

No comments:

Post a Comment