Saturday, September 24, 2011

CrescendoTV Catalog

So, it has been a while again since I have posted with updates on CTV.

The reason is because my finals had a hold on me again.
In Digital Pre-Press, w/ Joe Abiera (one of the most amazing instuctors ever), we were assigned to make a catalog. 
It could have been on anything we wanted, we just had to sell products.

SO, I decided, Why not make a catalog for CrescendoTV?! 
Where you would be able to buy our gear!
(this is the final version but the lines on the corners are for when I cut the actual catalog out, so it won't be on the actual catalog itself.)


















It took me forever, but I LOVED how it turned out! 
Keep in mind, this is NOT REAL, CrescendoTV DOES NOT sell these items! 
We hope that in the near future, we will be able to though.

ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment