Thursday, September 1, 2011

MOTIONLESS IN WHITE






Taken at All Stars Tour - Milwaukee, WI
Camera Body:
Nikon D3X
Lens:
24-70mm f/2.8
Settings: 
ISO: 2000 
Shutter: 1/125sec 
F/stop: f/2.8

MIW is definitely a heavier band, more in the genre of metalcore/gothic metal. But they know how to get the crowd going! I remember as I was taking these pictures, I had a couple "fan moments". I actually had to stop myself from getting too into the music because I wasn't concentrating on my photos! HAHA!

The greatest part of this experience though, was being able to meet Chris and Ricky for the second time, since CTV has started. 

MIW is full of talented musicians who LOVE putting on a show for their fans. It's ridiculous how dedicated they are to their 'Creatures'. This band is full of passion/rage/love/hate and everything inbetween!

If you haven't already, you NEED to check them out. Great guys! Great band! <3

MIW Interview
MIW Photos

Motionless In White Official Sites:
Tumblr
Facebook
Twitter

CrescendoTV Official Sites:
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment