Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I SEE STARS


Scream It Like You Mean It Tour
Bottom Lounge - Chicago, IL

Camera Body:
Nikon D3X
Lens:
24-70mm f/2.8
Settings:
ISO: 2000
Shutter: 1/80sec
f/stop: f/2.8

I See Stars is a post-hardcore / electronica band w/ six band members. They released an album in the beginning of this year called, "The End of The World Party" and will be releasing a new one in 2012. So get stoked!
I was able to meet and interview Brent(guitarist) & Andy(drummer) on their tour bus w/ CrescendoTV, and they were hilarious!! Definitely the type of dudes I would enjoy hanging out with.
They put on a great live show at The Bottom Lounge! Their fans were loving it! Hell, I was loving it!

You guys should definitely check them out!
:D




I SEE STARS OFFICIAL SITES:


DON'T FORGET CRESCENDOTV:
NEW:

No comments:

Post a Comment