Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day Fifty-Nine

Okay every body! Let's get ready to see the pictures I've been wanting to show you! :]

March 10, 2010
This photo was taken in the smoking section outside of my school. I actually laughed when I saw this sign! Yes, I am a smoker, and I am conscious that smoking is not healthy. I have been struggling to stop smoking since I was 18, seeing that I started when I was 12 and because I thought it was 'cool'. If only I could go back in time and kick my little 12-year-old ass for even thinking about starting.
Anyways, getting back on subject, the reason why I laughed was that I think it's funny how the person who put this sign on this 'Smoking Bush', probably drives a car, which also pollutes the Earth. It's a contradicting statement!
If you don't want our lovely earth to be polluted, then how about you stop driving your car, and tell me how easy that is. :] Then I'll stop polluting with my cigarette.
Taken with a Nikon D3 and 24-70mm wide-angle zoom lens. F/2.8, 1/100 shutter speed and 1600 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment