Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day Fifty-One

Kate Barr!!
I can't tell you how much crap she was giving me today on how I have so many pictures of Dave for my 365 and none of her. So, to make her shut up (by the way, I love this girl to death), I started snapping away this lovely lady. By the end of the mini shoot she basically tells me that she regrets even saying anything. I thought 'my work is done!' :]
During the shoot she pulled out the most ridiculous things to take pictures with, along with her crazy faces. I saw the XLR cables on the wall in the Cage, and just put one over her head.
And this is what happened..
Shot with a Nikon D80 and 18-70mm zoom lens. F/4.5, 1/60 shutter speed and 1000ISO.
Hahahaha she is amazing.
Thank you Kate Barr for the photo! ;]
You have a very lovely face.
<3

1 comment: