Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day Fifty-Six

First off, I apologize for being late again on my posts, it has been a very busy week. Secondly, I regret to inform you that I cannot find the pictures that I took for day 56! I seriously went through my entire computer and 3 harddrives to find where I put them; nothing. I am very frustrated, I remember taking them off the memory card onto my computer but there are no signs of them.
I cut my hair, which by the way was done very half-ass because I was very tired. Which I still need to fix but obviously have been too busy with my photos. :P
So, I decided to post a picture that I took to add to the "Vase or Two Faces" picture. Another addition out of 6 photos for my Editorial class.
Shot with a Nikon D3 and 50mm lens. F/16, 1/125 shutter speed and 100 ISO. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment