Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day Fifty

This is probably one of the most lamest photos I have had with this project!
Honestly, I would have had a awesome picture for today to show you guys, but my studio time ended up turning into someone else's time because I am too nice of a person.
Basically, I told a friend that I'd help model, and they booked the studio after me because I knew I wouldn't need a whole four hours. Well, to make a long story short, I said they could take their pictures first so we could just get it out of the way and I'd do mine after. Well, didn't happen, it took A LOT longer than I thought. So not only did I not get any studio time, or a picture for today, I am so mentally/physically exhausted that I just can't get myself to take a better photo.
So, this is what you guys get to look at for a day to show you how dissapointed I am.
And I am not even going to bother with the description..
Unacceptable!! I need to lay down embarrassment . Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment