Monday, February 28, 2011

Day Forty-Eight

Yesterday was a very interesting day. I had a lot to do, yet somehow still managed to get it all done in time. Even the picture! By the end, I was so exhausted that I couldn't spend time editing this picture, when I could be getting my rest for today.
So, again I am in Advanced Lighting class, and we are finishing up the movie from Wednesday. I am still watching it but I thought it would be the perfect time to post yesterdays picture. Thus getting me ready for today's picture.
I wanted to play around with lights and colors, so I thought of this idea. It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to, but I only had so much time to get the shot.
Shot with a Nikon D3 and 24-70mm wide-angle zoom lens on a tripod. F/28, 1/25 shutter speed, and 500 ISO. The light is coming from a flashlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment