Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Forty-Five

February 24, 2011
Happy Birthday Mother!
This is another reason why I didn't get my post up til now. I was celebrating my mothers birthday.
If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be who I am today or doing what I love. I look up to her in so many ways. She has never judged me for who I am but embraced the fact that I was different. I was one of those bad kids in high school, who never did anything and thought it was a waste of time; she still never gave up on me. When I told her that I wanted to become a photographer, she was there every step of the way, never letting me give up on my dream.
I love you so much mother, and don't know what I would do without you.
<3 Here's a picture that I thought was pretty interesting. (BEWARE: the next few photos are going to be B&W) :]



Shot with Nikon D3 and 24-70mm wide-angle zoom lens. F/4.5, 1/100 shutter speed, and 400 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment