Monday, February 21, 2011

Day Forty-Two

Today was actually a very good day! Manol, one of my photography instructors, ended up telling me that the shoot I did with Dave, Day 36, had really good lighting. Now to those who don't have Manol, you probably don't really think anything of it but for those of you who do, you know that's a BIG deal! The fact that lighting is one of my weakest traits in photography, I took this as a very big success! It basically made the entire day.
Anyways, after the last class of the day, I had to stick around school to wait for Kevin to pick me up after work, so I decided to take todays picture. It took about an hour to finally figure out what I was going to photograph and when I finally did, it wasn't turning out like I'd hoped.
So I took the easy way out.
:P
Taken with a Nikon D3 and 24-70mm wide-angle zoom lens. F/2.8, 1/80 shutter speed, and 320 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment