Friday, February 18, 2011

Day Thirty-Nine

So I realized how lame my last post was, not the picture, more of my attitude. It was just a long day today. I had class at 9am which wasn't even that bad because I got done with everything that I needed to at 10:30am, then I worked on a little individual project for Kevin's brother that I have been working on for about 3-4 weeks now. I finally finished at 3pm and that gave me an hour to sit down and relax before I had to do a photo shoot at 4pm with Kevin's friend Steve.
The shoot took 2 hours, which to most photographers isn't a lot, but the physical labor is what wore me out. If I didn't have Kate Barr there to help me with some things, I don't think I would've been able to make it. :P
Anyways, the shoot was for Advanced Lighting to show how to use 4-point lighting. The only thing I was worried about was the position of the lights and Steve worried about the rest. He is amazing at making facial gestures, so I thought I'd just let him have fun being the model and not take it seirously.
This is only one out of many that turned out but I wanted to pick the best lighting photo. If you want to see the other photos of the many faces of Steve, you can always check out his Facebook.

Taken with a Nikon D2X and 24-70mm wide-angle zoom lens. f/18, 1/100 shutter speed, and 100 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment