Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day Forty-Six

February 25, 2011
Happy 21st Birthday Kevin! (Yes, his birthday is a day after my moms birthday)
Another reason why I couldn't find time to post these pictures on time.
We've known each other for over a year now, and have been dating for eight months of that. He's another person who refuses to let me give up on my dreams and goals. And I admire him very much for having to deal with a person like me. :]
<3 Another interesting picture that I enjoyed taking, this one was at my mothers work. She works at 'The School Sisters of Notre Dame' and the building is over 100 years old. This was taken in the attic, and actually creeped the hell out of me because the chair was like this when I found it. I loved the disturbing feeling it gave me, so I just had to take a picture of it.



Taken with Nikon D3 and 24-70mm wide-angle zoom lens. F/2.8, 1/160 shutter speed, and 100 ISO.
It originally was taken in color but turned it black-and-white in Lightroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment