Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day Twenty-Four

Another day, another photo.
There are days where it seems as though the need to breath has to somehow fit in my busy schedule, and there are days where all it seems there is to do, is breathe.
Today was none of those. I worked all day, from 11AM to 10PM, and it was very relaxing. Needless to say, I did work on projects but they weren't for school. One is for my mother's work, and the other is for my boyfriend. It is so cold outside, I refused to drive around Schaumburg to find today's photograph, so I had to be more creative today. When I came home from work, I went to the fridge for a snack.
As you should know, I didn't end up making/eating anything because something caught my eye.


Two eggs sittings beside one another. They are neither alone nor together. There were actually two photos that I took of the same two eggs, but both photos gave a different feeling. I literally sat in front of the computer for an hour trying to figure out which one I liked better. I couldn't decide which one was better, so Kevin helped me decide.

Shot with the Nikon D3 with a 60mm micro lens. F/3.2, 1/125 shutter speed, and 1250 ISO.

Day Twenty-Five, here I come!
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment