Friday, January 21, 2011

Day Eleven

This is already the eleventh day of my 365 project! I know, 11/365 is not that big of a deal but this is a really big step for me! This is the first time, in a long time, that I am sticking with a goal.
Normally, I tell myself that I need to do or work on something and in the end I give up. I don’t know if you remember me saying in my first blog, how Dave and I are doing this project together. Well, now I am a loner. Don’t get me wrong, I am not trying to call him out or anything, it is better he got out now rather then waiting til he’s halfway through. Maybe next time Dave! :]
Anyways, class ended early today, so I finished my homework for the class already that’s due next week. The main reason is so I have one less thing to worry about this weekend. I decided to take my 365 while the sun was still shining but I just couldn’t get a decent shot. It also doesn’t help that the sun reflects off the snow, so you have to constantly watch/change my settings.
I had some time to myself, so I decided to finish up all my product shots for Gene’s class. Not many of them turned out the way I wanted them to, and honestly wouldn’t be posting these if I had a choice. I worked on these for so long that I lost track of time, and before I knew it, it was already 10 minutes to 12AM. So, I am using one of my product shot pictures as today’s picture.

I know, very boring, at least compared to what I normally do but i can't do anything about that. So, look forward to tomorrow's picture. Hopefully that one will be more interesting. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment