Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day Fifteen

Tuesday is always such an interesting day of the week! Not only do I work with Dave, but I get off at 1:45PM, so I have the rest of the day to do my projects/photos.
A project that I have due soon, is a professional portrait that shows drama or irony. Since, it has to be a real job, I decided to use Kevin's brother-in-law, who is a police officer. The shoot was scheduled today but because it gets dark early, I didn't have enough time to get everything done that I wanted. So, I decided to go a different route.
How about a portrait of a mime?
No, this isn't my final, I wanted to see if I could actually do the makeup. It is fairly easy, but a little messy when it comes to putting eye makeup on a guy who doesn't like their eyes being touched. (aka Kevin) :]
I won't be using him as my final model because I'm looking for someone who can play with their facial gestures a bit more. This is the first step, but I thought I'd use this as today's picture just to tell you about my idea.
Wonder what tomorrow will bring. :]

1 comment: