Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day Twenty

Oh wow, was today a long/frustrating/cold/etc. day! I took photos for two different projects, and one in particular took the longest. Again, my photos were taken in .jpg (I swear I changed it this morning as I was packing everything up) and because they are for one of my photo projects, I have to redo them.
Knowing I have to redo them, I thought I'd show you the progress in the mime project. So keep in mind that this isn't the final project, it's just steering in the direction that I am aiming for.
Let me know what you think! (I am going for irony)
Shot with Nikon D3 28-70mm wide-angle zoom lens(Yes, it seems like I am only using this lens for my photos, but I'm using three different lenses. It's just that this lens seems to be the only one that takes photos that I like. :]) F/2.8, 1/320 shutter speed, and 100 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment