Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Nine

Today seemed like such a long day, and I have no idea why. Maybe it's because I am realizing all the work I have to do for my classes, and I am having a hard time to find my creativity.
I have to take product shots for one of my classes, so I stayed after school today to use the photo studio.
I was in there for about two hours before I gave up because I realized that I didn't have all the products that I needed to make it look good. So, I decided to use the 'best' one for my photo of the day.
I am not a fan of product photography. Why? Because I am not that good at lighting yet and product photography is ALL about the lighting. So, I dislike it very much and give major props to the photographers who do it. So, here's my sad excuse for product photography.
Oh, by the way, this is the pipe that I recieved from my Opa in Germany that I recently talked about in one of my blogs.

Let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment