Monday, January 24, 2011

Day Fourteen

It has been a very eventful day; project wise. Not only do I have to take a photo every day, I now have two different photo projects for my classes. It is the third week of school and I already find myself getting stressed out by the little things.
I've been tempted to give up on this 365 project, so I can put my mind at ease a little more but I realized that this was the point all along! To challenge myself, to take a photograph every day, to push my creativity.
For example, today I went home after school knowing I still had to take todays photo. Nothing around me seemed interesting enough or I didn't feel like going outside in the cold. So, I pushed myself to think outside the box.
Honestly, this picture is awkward! The way it is cropped, how the bar on the top is angled, the balls on the shoes seem too distracting, the glare on the shower door, etc. It's exactly what I wanted!
You need to examine this picture, and dissect it; one imperfection at a time.

Shot with Nikon D80 with 18-135mm zoom lens. ISO 400, f/3.5, and 1/100 shutter speed.

14 down, 351 photos to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment